Sydney Hypnotherapists is a team of highly skilled and qualified hypnotherapists. Our hypnotherapists are trained in a modern form of strategic hypnosis that is supported empirically and is considered by many to be a quantum leap beyond most hypnotherapy practised in Australia. We’re able to deal with a broader range of issues and people and achieve reliable, lasting results. Each practitioner has a variety of training backgrounds, models and skills including psychologists, medical practitioners and counsellors. Our therapists were taught by either Michael Yapko (USA based), Bill O’Hanlon (also USA based), or Gordon Young (Australian based) and hold recognised qualifications and are members of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association.
Our Process and What to Expect
- We will listen to your particular situation and devise a treatment plan to resolve it.
- Many traditional hypnotherapists use scripts. This is very easy for the therapist but has a poor success rate. Our Hypnotherapists don’t use scripts, they are highly trained and will deliver therapy that’s tailored uniquely to your needs.
- We will focus on the solution rather than the problem. We will focus on building futures rather than delving over your past looking for the “cause” of your problem.
- In hypnosis, they will not tell you what to do. We can only offer you possibilities for you can explore and take on board as you choose.
- We can build cognitive skills hypnotically. These skills will ensure that next time you find yourself in an awkward situation, you decide a different path.
- People often think hypnosis is a ‘magic bullet’. That they will be ‘zapped’ and all the problems will dissolve. It does achieve phenomenal results, but every condition varies in severity and between different individuals. Some issues are multidimensional. Excessive drinking might be a result of stress levels, or relationship difficulties, so instantly it is not ‘one’ isolated issue.
Some problems can be resolved in one session, but to achieve solid, long-lasting results, we would typically need between 3-6 sessions. At the initial session, we will discuss the options with you – obligation free- and you can decide how you want to proceed, if at all. Over 97% of clients choose a package of sessions once they understand what is involved in addressing the issue properly.
- It is RISK-FREE: The first 20 minutes of your consultation is obligation free, so you can try it out and see if it is right for you.
- Results can vary person to person, to get the best results we suggest that you follow the treatment plan that is set out for you by your therapist.
Get back to being you
Our team of experienced and qualified therapists are ready to help. Call today on 1300 745 486 or book online today for a better tomorrow.