Click on the link below to download your copy of the Seven Myths Of Anxiety.
Seven Myths Of Anxiety Audio
Sydney Hypnotherapists is a team of highly skilled and qualified hypnotherapists. Our hypnotherapists are trained in a modern form of strategic hypnosis that is supported empirically and is considered by many to be a quantum leap beyond most hypnotherapy practised in Australia. We’re able to deal with a broader range of issues and people and achieve reliable, lasting results. Each practitioner has a variety of training backgrounds, models and skills including psychologists, medical practitioners and counsellors. Our therapists were taught by either Michael Yapko (USA based), Bill O’Hanlon (also USA based), or Gordon Young (Australian based) and hold recognised qualifications and are members of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association.
OUR PROCESS AND WHAT TO EXPECT
- We will listen to your particular situation and devise a treatment plan to resolve it.
- Many traditional hypnotherapists use scripts. This is very easy for the therapist but has a poor success rate. Our Hypnotherapists don’t use scripts, they are highly trained and will deliver therapy that’s tailored uniquely to your needs.
- We will focus on the solution rather than the problem. We will focus on building futures rather than delving over your past looking for the “cause” of your problem.
- In hypnosis, they will not tell you what to do. We can only offer you possibilities for you can explore and take on board as you choose.
- We can build cognitive skills hypnotically. These skills will ensure that next time you find yourself in an awkward situation, you decide a different path.
- We require at minimum three sessions to deliver an outcome. We offer a three session package for $885 AUD, and subsequent sessions are $330 AUD.
- It is RISK-FREE: The first 20 minutes of your consultation is obligation free, so you can try it out and see if it is right for you.
- Results can vary person to person, to get the best results we suggest that you follow the treatment plan that is set out for you by your therapist.